Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Organizing Tip DIY style

I have a simple cheap DIY organization tip. I have come to find that the Dollar Tree is one of my favorite places to shop. I like small simple baskets and you can get tons of them from the local dollar store.
At our local Walmart store they sell this product called Hercules Hooks for like $6 and has 10 hooks.
You can pick up some baskets at your local dollar store, be sure that there are some holes in the basket towards the top so you can hang the baskets from the hooks. Follow the simple directions on the box of the hooks and hang your baskets on your walls. Easy simple and makes things look more organized. Here are some examples on my walls.

 


I even hung up my paper trim so it is easily accessible but yet out of the way when I am in the middle of a project.

I hope this may have helped some of you to get out of the scrap clutter mess.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment