Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Scrap Happy

So yesterday was an awesome day. I started on clearing out the scrap room from Easter Sunday ( we used it store the things we wanted unseen from all the guests). Fed Ex came to the door with a delivery and it was my favorite tool for scrapping, it was my Gypsy. It came back from Provo Craft for Warranty repair. Then I continued to work on the scrap room. Had to go pick up my youngest from good new club at school and my 4th grade daughter from 4th grade camp. Dropped them off at home with the Fiance'. I drove an hour East to go see my Mom and I spent at least 1 1/2 hours or more with her. Had to go to my friends house not far from my moms and had to pick up our fire pit and chairs that we had no room in a u-haul for when we moved out to the lake last fall. Today I had finally finished my scrap room, with no room for the big puppy. But now that I have my scrap room and more space than before, I can be more scrap productive. Thank you all who are following us.... I will have a special project to post soon and I am sure you will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment