Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Where do you find your oomf for the day?

Do you wake up every morning and just feel draggy from the start? Well I have been feeling like that but it just feels like it lasts all day. I wanted to ask everyone one simple question and I am ready to get flooded with responses. Where do you find your oomf for the day? I am so stuck on routine that I am not sure how to perk up my day. Usually when the kids get home from school depending on how there acting and emotions are flaring up will configure the out come for the rest of the day. I would love to know how some of you get that lil spring in your step day after day. Once I change a lil something of my routine I get a lil spring but it will only last for a week or 2 till I am in the same situation that I was before. So if you could please share a lil bit of what you for your oomf for everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment