Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Oatmeal

I have a quick recipe that would make microwavable oatmeal ashamed.

homemade is supposed to be healthier for you

I have 3 girls ( refer to them as the 3B's) that will devour a whole pot in less than 30 minutes.

Quaker Oatmeal (the oats container)








water
honey
brown sugar

I use the health heart recipe for the base of the oatmeal. directions are on the canister ( we do not use salt in it)
I use the water and not the milk portion

after you have followed the direction on the canister 
I add 1 tbs of brown sugar per serving 
then 1-2 tbs of honey per serving
mix it all together in the same pot and serve..... Let me know how much you like it!!! comment below
( wait till I share a pancake recipe- they are my specialty)

:) share with all your friends and family.

enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment