Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Daily Chore Book

About a month ago I was shopping at the local Joann Fabrics store just to browse around and get some ideas of my own for my wedding coming up in October. I cam across a package of book template by Heidi Grace - Mini Book Template Project packet. for $10 and I get 12 templates that was less than $1 per template. I used the template for Album #5 (2 pieces to the template) I traced each one on same color heavy card stock paper. I had cut 6 rectangles in all different colors ( 2 of one color for the title page) that would fit onto the pages. I had cut half circles for the scalloped dividers and on each one in order I did:  Front cover happy face behind that, I put Sunday. 2nd page front I put Monday and behind that Tuesday. I think you get the idea. For each day I had put their chores down for that day. I will show you my youngest's book. They live by these little books everyday.
 




put the book together and tie a ribbon on the outside- I suggest using a hot glue gun to hold the ribbon together- my kids kept untying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment