Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Who like freebies???

Over the past month I have been busy in my very small scrap room trying to come up with some instructions on how to create a recipe box for the ladies in my huge family. I have actually came up with 4 different recipe box templates and I am willing to share one of them with everyone. I don't think any house should be without a box. I use mine all over my scrap room to help with some things- pen collector, pictures, stickles, embossing powder, and much much more.... I have one for each of my kids to help collect the small objects or items that they come home with in their pockets. So many uses for them. If you would like me to share some freebie ideas and instructions leave me some comments on what you would do with a recipe box ( does not have to be for recipes only - or maybe share some recipes in a box with friends). I would love to know what you would do with yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment