Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Polly's Paper Studio

Today was an awesome day, I finally got to see my mom after a few months. Luckily my mom and I have been following Polly's Blog, she had opened a store in Dexter, MI today. My mom and I had found that Polly's in Dexter is right in the middle of us. We decided to meet up there today. All's I can say is "WOW", it is so pretty and I love the layout of her store. She has another store in Pickney, MI.
I am glad I got to meet Ginny today, she was very helpful to us and always asking if we were finding everything, we loved it. I forgot that I did bring my camera with me so I could take pictures, but I was having soooo much fun and I was in love with the store that it did not dawn on me about it till after we had left..... go figure right!!!
Here is the link for her: http://www.pollyspaper.com/
tell her that 3b2j sent ya in to say hi :)   I am sure she will like that.
check out her blog here: http://pollyspaper.wordpress.com/

My middle child loves her because she got to eat a piece of cake for the grand opening..... Ginny even invited us to come out and scrap in the back....... I can't wait to scrap with her and my mom at the same time......   Have fun scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment